SA vs ENG: South African team started their new era in style and bounced back after the humiliating loss in the test series. The group performed well, and Temba Bavuma and Quinton De Kock instilled some confidence in the team due to their exceptional batting. The team also has useful all-rounder in Phulekwayo and JJ Smuts and looks a settled unit in a long time. The English side, on the other hand, struggled due to their weakness in bowling. No bowler other than Woakes could impress whereas all the batsmen played hurried shots to get out.
The Kingsmead wicket in Durban is one of the most feared wickets for the assistance it provides to the pacers. The wicket at Kingsmead offers substantial assistance to the pacers, and the help is expected to increase due to the forecast of heavy clouds during the second half of the match. The team winning the toss should bat first as showers scheduled in the second half can make the wicket unplayable for batsmen.
South Africa vs England Team News:
South Africa Team News and Tips:
- Quinton De Kock played an essential role for the team in the first match. England has been one of his favourite sides to bat against. He has managed to score 638 runs in 10 innings against England in 10 games and will be a vital cog in Myteam11 squad.
- Temba Bavuma silenced his critics and played a gem of an innings in the first ODI. He should be selected in your Myteam11 team.
- JJ Smuts and Andile Phelukwayo can contribute from both and bat and therefore could be the X-factor in your Myteam11 squad. Therefore, anyone of them should find a place in your Myteam11 team.
England Team News and Tips:
- Tom Banton costs just eight credits and is an explosive batsman. Banton is being touted as the next big thing in World cricket. He could be the X-factor in your Myteam11 side. It Could be a dark horse in your squad.
- Eoin Morgan, Joe Root, Jhonny Bairstow are automatic selection in any fantasy squad.
- Joe Denly played a sensible knock in the first game and can swing his arm. He could be another dark horse in your Myteam11 squad.
- The team could witness a few changes with Moeen Ali finding a stop in playing XI.
South Africa vs England playing 11
South Africa: Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (C & WK), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks, Lutho Sipamla, Lungisani Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi
England: Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Sam Curran/Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson