SA-W vs IN-W: After a commanding win in the first ODI by 8 wickets, the Indian eves will be heading into the second ODI with a lot more confidence and courage. As far as the Proteas women are concerned, a lot better show was expected from them especially after the way they performed in the last T20I where they beat India Women by 105 runs.
Can the Proteas women bounce back and stay alive in the series, or will the India Women take an unassailable lead here in the second ODI? We will get the answers tomorrow.
South Africa Women vs India Women Team News
South Africa Women
- The team management might give one more chance to the eleven which featured in the last game.
- Nadine de Klerk’s ability to contribute with both bat and ball will keep her in the eleven despite an unpleasant show in the last game.
- Lara Goodall and Tazmin Brits are the other batters in the side who might get to play.
- After a dominating display with both bat and ball, no changes in the line-up are expected to take place for India.
- There are no injury concerns as of now apart from Smriti Mandhana’s toe injury.
South Africa Women vs India Women Playing11
South Africa Women Playing 11-
Sune Luus, Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Shabnim Ismail, Lizelle Lee, Ayabonga Khaka, Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nondumiso Shangase
India Women Playing 11-
Jemimah Rodrigues, Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Harmanpreet Kaur, Taniya Bhatia, Priya Punia, Punam Raut, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Mithali Raj, Poonam Yadav
South Africa Women vs India Women Squads
Mithali Raj (c), Jhulan Goswami, Ekta Bisht, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur, Punam Raut, Shikha Pandey, Mansi Joshi, Dayalan Hemalatha, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Priya Punia, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
Sune Luus (c), Trisha Chetty, Shabnim Ismail, Lizelle Lee, Ayabonga Khaka, Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Tazmin Brits, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Nondumiso Shangase, Mignon du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Lara Goodall.