SSK vs SUN: Next up on the final day of ECS T10 Stockholm, Botkyrka is the shield final which will take place between Spanga United and Stockholm Super Kings.
Both teams finished third in their respective groups which has led them to square off here to determine the fourth position holder on the points table. Spanga United managed only a solitary win in the competition from 4 games, whereas, Stockholm Super Kings were victorious twice in the league and ended up third in Group B. The result of this game won’t hinder or unsettle the campaign of any other teams, but eventually, help in determining the fourth place holder.
Stockholm Super Kings vs Spanga United Team News
Stockholm Super Kings Team News
- After a win in their previous encounter against Varmdo CC, Stockholm CC are definitely entering this fixture with confidence.
- Bhargav Mahesh and Shyam Balasubramaniam will be the designated openers for the Super Kings.
- Sembian Sundarpandian, Rahul Gowthaman, Anbarasan Thamizharasan and Bala Moni will be following the openers.
- Praveen Marani, V Natrajanand Ganesh Prashanth will be the key figures in the bowling department.
Spanga United Team News
- Spanga United were thumped in their previous game by Group A toppers Nacka CC by 10 wickets.
- Faisal Azeem and Tasal Saddiqi will once again form the opening pair for Spanga United.
- P Keppetiyawa, Thilina Warnakulasuriya, Janaka Johannes and Fayaz Ali will be following the openers to form the rest of the batting order.
- On the bowling front, Asanka Kalugama, Anton Don and D Aduranmullawithanage will be carrying the workload.
Stockholm Super Kings vs Spanga United Squad
Stockholm Super Kings Squad
Kamraj Kandasamy, Preetham Harinath, Anbarasan Thamizharasan, Bhargav Mahesh, Bala Moni, Sembian Sundarpandian, Gokul Balakrishnan, Pradeep Rao, Shyak Balasubramanian, Dakshinamoorthy Muthumanickam, Rahul Gowthaman
Spanga United Squad
Anton Don, Faisal Azeem, Dammika Aduranmullawithanage, Thilina Warnakulasuriya, Sajith Johansson, Krishan Silva, Tasal Saddiqi, Janaka Johannes, Asanka Kalugama, Pubudu Keppetiyawa, Fayaz Ali, Sanuk Keppetiyawa.