SYD vs SYW : In Australian A-League, Regular season 2019-2020, Sydney FC has been positioned in the first place in the league points table. In the total of 16 matches played, SYD has succeeded in 14 matches, defeated in 1 match and managed to draw one match. SYD has scored 43 points for the team. In the recent match, SYD has matched up against Central Coast Mariners, in which SYD has scored three goals, while the opponent has been left with zero, which ended in a victory for SYD. The path of SYD in the past five matches is W W W W W. With six winning streak at the moment, SYD should not risk taking any more losses in the forthcoming matches, in order to stay where they are, now.
Western Sydney Wanderers takes the seventh place in the Australian A-League Regular Season 2019/2020 standings. SYW has participated in a total of 17 matches so far, out of which SYW has faced victories in 6 matches, defeats in 8 matches and drawn 3 matches. SYW has managed to score 21 points in their account. In the last match faced off against Adelaide United, SYW has scored five awesome goals, while the opponent has scored only two goals, which ended in a victory for SYW. The stats of SYW in the recent five matches are L L W D W. SYW tries harder to move upward, but they need to use up their full strength in all the matches they play so that they can move upward in the points table.
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers Team News
- Key players of SYD are Adam Le Fondre, Kosta Barbarouses, and Milos Ninkovic.
- Adam Le Fondre, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 15 goals in a total of 16 matches played.
- Kosta Barbarouses, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 7 goals in 16 games played.
- Milos Ninkovic, who is a midfielder of the team, has scored 4 goals in 14 matches played so far.
Western Sydney Wanderers
- Key players of SYW are Mitchell Duke, Nicolai Muller, and Kwame Yeboah.
- Mitchell Duke, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 9 goals in 17 matches played so far.
- Nicolai Muller, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 5 goals in a total of 14 matches played.
- Kwame Yeboah, who is a forward player of the team, has scored 2 goals in 14 games played.
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers – Recent Form
Sydney FC: W L W W W
Western Sydney Wanderers: D W L L L
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers – Team Squad
Andrew Redmayne, Tom Heward-Belle, Adam Pavlesic, Ben Warland, Ryan McGowan, Joel King, Harry Van Der Saag, Callum Talbot, Patrick Flottman, Alexander Baumjohann, Milos Ninkovic, Kosta Barbarouses, Trent Buhagiar, Anthony Caceres, Marco Tilio, Calem Nieuwenhof, Anton Milinaric, Thomas Main, Adam Le Fondre, Luke Ivanovic, Chris Zuvela, Jordi Swibel
Western Sydney Wanderers:
Daniel Lopar, Vedran Janjetovic, Nick Suman, Daniel Georgievski, Tass Mourdoukoutas, Mathieu Cordier, Daniel Wilmering, Noah Pagden, Tate Russell, Patrick Ziegler, Mohamed Adam, Mohamed Al-Taay, Dylan McGowan, Radoslaw Majewski, Bruce Kamau, Keanu Baccus, Pirmin Schwegler, Nicholas Sullivan, Fabian Monge, Dean Pelekanos, Ali Auglah, Simon Cox, Mitchell Duke, Jordan O’Doherty, Nicolai Müller, Kosta Grozos, Kwame Yeboah, Jake Trew
Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers – Playing 11
Andrew Redmayne, Alex Wilkinson, Ryan McGowan, Joel King, Rhyan Grant, Paulo Retre, Luke Brattan , Adam Le Fondre, Kosta Barbarouses, Milos Ninkovic, Anthony Caceres
Western Sydney Wanderers:
Daniel Lopar, Dylan McGowan, Matthew Jurman, Patrick Ziegler, Keanu Baccus, Pirmin Schwegler, Nicolai Müller, Daniel Georgievski, Bruce Kamau, Mitchell Duke, Simon Cox