After a day’s gap, the action shifts to Manuka Oval which will see Sydney Thunder locking horns with Perth Scorchers. Perth Scorchers lost their season opener and rain played spoilsport in their 2nd game which means they are yet to win a game in this season so far. Sydney Thunder are riding high at the moment after Daniel Sams’s masterclass against Brisbane Heat.
Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers BBL 2020 Prediction:
The odds are favoring Perth Scorchers at the moment according to betting sites in THU vs SCO who will win today match section but the game can be in anyone’s favor as both the sides are equally matched.
Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers Team News
Sydney Thunder (THU)
- Their top 3 is pretty settled as well.
- Their spin attack has been choking the opposition teams big time in the middle overs.
Perth Scorchers (SCO)
- The Kiwi southpaw Colin Munro found some form in the previous game with a 49 run knock.
- Joe Clarke and Ashton Turner have looked ominous so far.
- Their pace attack is top notch and they have a very good spinner in the form of Fawad Ahmed.
Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers playing11
THU Playing 11: Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson, Alex Ross, Baxter Holt, Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Jonathan Cook, Tanveer Sangha, Adam Milne
SCO Playing 11: Josh Inglis, Colin Munro, Joe Clarke, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Camerom Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andre Tye, Fawad Ahmed, Joel Paris