Tagmate PitchGround: Website tag management is complex, expensive, and often requires tech specialists to configure it.
Website owners and marketing agencies often spend long and expensive cycles manually tagging their websites and campaigns to get a complete website traffic overview.
Long and complex website tag management requires hours and hours of work on your part. It’s not something you can do when you’re rushed for time, especially if you have a lot of websites to manage.
PitchGround Presents – Tagmate
Tagmate helps you automate the implementation of tracking tags (code) on your website.
It eliminates the hassle and expense of manual tagging while allowing marketing agencies to create and manage campaigns much more efficiently.
Tagmate can help you save up to 82% of your development time when implementing tracking tags.
The no-code solution will give you complete control over your tag management without needing any developer.
Google & Facebook Marketing Pixel
Your Google & Facebook Ads account has been configured. However, to measure how your ads perform, you need to configure your site’s Google and Facebook ad pixels.
This process can take weeks to complete and sometimes even months to set up correctly. And after so long, the chances are that you record incorrect data if the implementation is incorrect.
Tagmate’s Google & Facebook Ads Marketing Pixels module simplifies the entire process with just a few clicks. It will create a fully functional conversion and re-marketing pixel set up for you in just minutes.
- Implementing Universal Analytics or Google Analytics 4 on custom events becomes easier, faster, and more accurate with the Tagmate Chrome Extension.
- Once you install the extension, you can simply open the website, point to the event trigger you want to track and push to GTM from the extension.
- Tagmate Tracker works seamlessly across all platforms, including Shopify, WordPress, Custom JS, etc. All you need to do is connect your GA & GTM and you’re done.
Tagmate PitchGround Plans – Tagmate PitchGround Discount
Some Helpful Use Cases:
- A marketing manager wants to implement Google Ads or Facebook Ads marketing pixels on their website in minutes without going back and forth with their developers.
- A web analyst wants to migrate their existing Universal Analytics (GA3/UA) tags to the new GA4 tags error-free without the help of a specialist.
- A product manager wants to get started on tracking analytics on their website but does not know all possible and available tracking opportunities and where to start from.
- A web development or marketing agency wants to set up tracking for their multiple client websites and monitor the data accuracy of the setup in an automated workflow.