TL-W vs IR-W: Both teams are on the top of their game and already through to the semis as they haven’t lost a match yet after playing two. Thailand Women with 4 points from 2 matches are placed at the top with a healthy net run-rate of 2.345. On the other hand, Ireland Women with 4 points are placed just behind Thailand Women on the second spot with a net run-rate of 1.371.
Thailand Women vs Ireland Women Team News
Thailand Women Team News
- They are perfectly placed at the top of Group B and have won both their fixtures quite comfortably.
- There is no need for tinkering with the winning combination and the team management is expected to persist with the same combination.
Ireland Women Team News
- They are placed second in Group B just behind their counterparts.
- O Pendergast was brought into the side in the last game against the Netherlands women. She opened the batting and could only manage 11 from17 deliveries. She will be given one more chance.
- No changes in the playing 11 are expected in this team as well.
Thailand Women vs Ireland Women Playing11
Thailand Women Playing 11-
N Chaiwai, C Sutthiruang, S Lateh, O Kamchomphu, R Padunglerd, S Tippoch, N Boochatham, N Koncharoenkai, S Laomi, N Chantam, W Liengprasert.
Ireland Women Playing 11-
S Kavanagh, G Lewis, L Paul, K Garth, M Waldron, L Delany, C Raack, L Maritz, E Richardson, O Prendergast, S MacMahon. (Doubt: R Stokell)
Thailand Women vs Ireland Women Squads
Sornnarin Tippoch (c), Phannita Maya, Ratanaporn Padunglerd, Natthakan Chantham, Nattaya Boochatham, Naruemol Chaiwai, Chanida Suttiruang, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Wongpaka Liengprasert, Suleeporn Laomi, Nannapat Khoncharoenkrai, Arriya Yenyueak, Soraya Lateh, Rosenanee Kanoh.
Laura Delany (c), Eimear Richardson, Kim Garth, Lara Maritz, Rebecca Stokell, Louise Little, Celeste Raack, Shauna Kavanagh, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Sophie MacMahon, Leah Paul, Mary Waldron, Una Raymond-Hoey.