TN 12th result 2021 released today | How to check +2 result @


TN 12th result: The Tamil Nadu government has announced that the results of the Plus 2 examination will be released at 11 am today. It has also been announced that the marks certificates can be downloaded from 11 am on the 22nd of July 2021.

The Tamil Nadu Plus 2 public examination was to be held last May. But the Plus 2 exam was canceled due to fears of corona infection. In addition, the Government of Tamil Nadu (TN Govt) announced that all students have passed. The Plus 2 results will be released at 11 a.m. today as the work of preparing the score on this basis has been completed.

TN 12th result 2021 released today

How to check TN 12th exam results

Exam results will be published on,,,

School students can find out their registration and date of birth through the websites given above.

Exam results will also be sent to the phone number registered at the school.

Consequently, the question of many was how the score would be calculated for the graduating students. In order to explain it, it was clarified on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu to give a score.

Score calculation method:

It is said that 50% of 10th class marks, 20% of 11th class marks and 30% of 12th class practical exam will be taken.

Students who did not write the exam in class 11 and failed students will be given 35 marks in those exams.

In the Class 12 examination, each subject will be calculated as 20% in the practical exam, 10% in the Internal Assessment as a total of 30%.

The Tamil Nadu School Education Department (TN School) has announced that the Plus 2 results will be released on July 19 at 11 am.

Previous articlePrime Minister Narendra Modi tweeted after the all-party meeting
Next articleGoa Board HSSC Result 2021 Announced | Check the results here


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here