TOR vs BOS : In NBA regular season 2019-20, we have Toronto Raptors at the 4th place in the points table of Eastern Conference. So far they have taken 20 wins and 8 losses. The points per game of the team are 112. In the last ten games played, they have taken 6 wins and 4 losses. Now, they have 4 consecutive wins against the teams Brooklyn Nets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons and Washington Wizards by the scores of 110-102, 133-113, 112-99 and 122-118 respectively. They are in excellent form and they have to keep up the same to move forward in the points table. With the 54.0 winning percentage, they have a great possibility to win this game against BOS.
Whereas BOS has taken second place in the points table of Eastern Conference. So far they have taken 19 wins and 7 losses. The points per game of the team are 110.9. In the last ten games played, they have taken 7 wins and 3 losses. After the back to back losses against the teams Indiana Pacers and Philadelphia 76ers by 122-117 and 115-109 scores, they have the winning streak of two by defeating the teams Dallas Mavericks and Detroit Pistons by 109-103 and 114-93 scores. As the opponent TOR has a winning streak of four, BOS has played with the concentration to take a win in this game. They have a winning percentage of 46.
Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Team News
- Key players for TOR are P.Siakam, K.Lowry, and F. VanVleet.
- P.Siakam is the power forward player who has played 27 games and scored 25.1 points per game.
- K.Lowry is the point guard who has played 17 games and scored 19.5 points per game.
- F. VanVleet is the shooting guard who has played 23 games and scored 18 points per game.
- Key players for BOS are K.Walker, J.Tatum, and J.Brown.
- K.Walker is the point guard who has played 25 games and scored 22.6 points per game.
- J.Tatum is the power forward player who has played 26 games and scored 21.0 points per game.
- J.Brown is the shooting guard who has played 23 games and scored 19.9 points per game.
Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics – Team Squad
OG Anunoby, Chris Boucher, Oshae Brissett, Terence Davis, Marc Gasol, Dewan Hernandez, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Serge Ibaka, Stanley Johnson, Kyle Lowry, Patrick McCaw, Malcolm Miller, Shamorie Ponds, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam, Matt Thomas, Fred VanVleet
Jaylen Brown, Carsen Edwards, Tacko Fall, Kaiser Gates, Javonte Green, Gordon Hayward, Enes Kanter, Romeo Langford, Yante Maten, Semi Ojeleye, Vincent Poirier, Marcus Smart, Max Strus, Jayson Tatum, Daniel Theis, Kemba Walker, Brad Wanamaker, Tremont Waters, Grant Williams, Robert Williams III