TOR vs IND : In NBA regular season 2019-20, Toronto Raptors are placed in second place in the Eastern Conference of NBA standings. The points per game of the team are 112.6. In a total of 50 games, they have won 36 games and lost 14 games. In the last ten games, they have won all the games without a single loss. They have the longest winning streak of eleven. Their latest victory was against the team Chicago Bulls by the scores of 129-102. Prior to this win, they took win against the team Detroit Pistons by 105-92 scores. With this fabulous records, they have got the winning percentage of 71.6. They have to win this game to take the top position in the standings.
Whereas Indiana Pacers are placed at the fifth place in the Eastern Conference of NBA standings. In a total of 50 games, they have won 31 games and lost 19 games. In the last ten games, they have won 6 games and lost 4 games. The points per game of the team are 109.6. Their last 2 games were losses against the teams Dallas Mavericks and New York Knicks by the scores of 112-103 and 92-85 respectively. So, they have the winning streak of two. Their form in the last 5 games is L L W L W. With these records, they have got the winning percentage of 28.4. They have to put up an effort to defeat the opponent TOR due to their excellent form.
Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers Team News
- Key players for TOR are P. Siakam, K. Lowry and F. VanVleet.
- P. Siakam is the power forward player who has played 39 games and scored 23.7 points per game.
- K. Lowry is the point guard who has played 39 games and scored 19.4 points per game.
- F. VanVleet is the shooting guard who has played 40 games and scored 17.8 points per game.
- Key players for IND are D. Sabonis, T.J. Warren, and M. Brogdon.
- D. Sabonis is the power forward player who has played 46 games and scored 18.2 points per game.
- T.J. Warren is the small forward player who has played 49 games and scored 18.1 points per game.
- M. Brogdon is the point guard who has played 35 games and scored 16.7 points per game.
Toronto Raptors vs Indiana Pacers – Team Squad
OG Anunoby, Chris Boucher, Oshae Brissett, Terence Davis, Marc Gasol, Dewan Hernandez, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Serge Ibaka, Stanley Johnson, Kyle Lowry, Patrick McCaw, Malcolm Miller, Norman Powell, Pascal Siakam, Matt Thomas, Fred VanVleet, Paul Watson
Goga Bitadze, Brian Bowen II, Malcolm Brogdon, Aaron Holiday, Justin Holiday, Alize Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, T.J. Leaf, T.J. McConnell, Doug McDermott, Naz Mitrou-Long, Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, JaKarr Sampson, Edmond Sumner, Myles Turner, T.J. Warren