New vs TOT: Tottenham Hotspur will look to build on the massive one point earned at the Etihad Stadium against Manchester City last weekend, with another solid performance against Newcastle United at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United Team News
Tottenham Hotspur Team News:
- Son Heung-Min is available for selection after completing his three-game ban. The South Korean star missed Tottenham’s last game of the 2018-19 season and the first two of the current campaign.
- Juan Foyth and new summer signing Ryan Sessegnon will miss the match due to injuries.
- Dele Alli returned to the first-team training this week but this game may have come too soon for England international. He is expected to miss the game. Ben Davies will be assessed before the game.
Newcastle United Team News:
- Andy Carroll (fitness) and Dwight Gayle (hamstring) will have to wait for their chances as the duo is still not 100% match-fit.
- Christian Atsu (knee) is back in training this week but is expected to miss the game due to the lack of match fitness.
- DeAndre Yedlin and Florian Lejeune remain out as well.
Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United Playing 11
Tottenham Hotspur :
Lloris (GK), Rose, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Walker-Peters, Winks, Ndombele, Sissoko, Eriksen, Son Heung-Min, Harry Kane
Newcastle United :
Dubravka (GK), Schar, Lascelles, Dummett, Krafth, Hayden, Shelvey, Longstaff, Ritchie, Almiron, Joelinton