URW vs KYS: J League will see Urawa Reds facing off against Kyoto Sanga on Wednesday, 06 July 2022 at 16:00 PM IST
Urawa Reds and Kyoto Sanga will face each other in the J League at Saitama Stadium, Saitama in the Round 20 match. Urawa Reds have picked up 22 points from their 19 matches with four wins and 10 draws. They drew against Gamba Osaka in their last league match by 1-1. They are undefeated in the last four league matches and must be hoping for a victory here.
Kyoto Sanga is sitting in 9th place with 23 points in the league. They do head into this match following a 2-1 victory against Consadole Sapporo in their last match. They have scored a total of 18 goals in 19 league matches while allowing 21 so far.
URW vs KYS Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
URW vs KYS Team News
- Shusaku Nishikawa will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Shusaku Nishikawa is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Takuya Iwanami will be the Defender of his team.
- Koizumi Yoshio will be the Mid-Fielder
Kyoto Sanga (KYS) Team Updates
- Naoto Kamifukumoto will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Takuya Ogiwara will be the Defender of his team.
- Daigo Araki will be the Mid-Fielder