VAL vs BAR : In 2019-20 LaLiga, we have Valencia at the seventh position in Spanish Primera Division standings with 31 points. In the total of 20 games played, they have won 8 games, tied 7 games and lost 5 games. The total goals of the team are 50. In the last game, they defeated Logrones CF by scoring one goal while the opposing team failed to score a single goal. Prior to this win, they lost to Mallorca by scoring only one goal while the opponent team easily scored 4 goals. The form of VAL in the last 5 games played is W L L W D. They have to win this game to move forward in the standings. They have to put effort to defeat the opponent BAR as they have better records than VAL.
On the other hand, we have Barcelona at the top position in Spanish Primera Division standings with 43 points. In the total of 20 games played, they have won 13 games, tied 4 games and lost 3 games. The total goals of the team is 30. Their last 2 games were wins against the teams Ud Ibiza and Granada by the scores of 1-2 and 1-0 respectively. So, they have a winning streak of two. The form of BAR in the last 5 games played is W W L D W. They have to keep up the winning streak to retain the top position.
Valencia vs Barcelona Team News
- Key players for VAL are Maxi Gomez, Dani Parejo and Ferran Torres.
- Maxi Gomez is the midfielder who has played 17 games and scored 7 goals.
- Dani Parejo is the midfielder who has played 19 games and scored 6 goals.
- Ferran Torres is the midfielder who has played 19 games and scored 4 goals
- Key players for BAR are Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Antoine Griezmann.
- Lionel Messi is the forward player who has played 15 games and scored 14 goals.
- Luis Suarez is the forward player who has played 17 games and scored 11 goals.
- Antoine Griezmann is the forward player who has played 19 games and scored 7 goals.
Valencia vs Barcelona – Recent Form
Valencia: L L W D D
Barcelona: W L D W D
Valencia vs Barcelona- Team Squad
Jaume Doménech, Jasper Cillessen, Cristian Rivero, Thierry Correia, Jaume Costa, Eliaquim Mangala, Gabriel, Mouctar Diakhaby, José Gayà, Daniel Wass, Cristiano Piccini, Ezequiel Garay, Javi Jiménez, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Carlos Soler, Dani Parejo, Kang-In Lee, Francis Coquelin, Ferrán Torres, Maxi Gómez, Vicente Esquerdo, Pablo Gozalbez Gilabert, Gonçalo Guedes, Kevin Gameiro, Denis Cheryshev, Manuel Vallejo, Rodrigo, Rubén Sobrino
Marc-André ter Stegen, Neto, Iñaki Peña, Gerard Piqué, Clément Lenglet, Moussa Wagué, Jordi Alba, Samuel Umtiti, Júnior Firpo, Ronald Araújo, Dani Morer, Juan Brandáriz, Nélson Semedo, Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arthur, Sergi Roberto, Frenkie de Jong, Arturo Vidal, Carles Perez, Ricard Puig, Luis Suárez, Lionel Messi, Ousmane Dembélé, Antoine Griezmann, Abel Ruiz, Ansu Fati