Viral Loops Review: Customer acquisition is super hard nowadays, and you may be investing a ton of money and energy into ineffective strategies. Use Viral Loops to launch your product and acquire new customers through the power of word-of-mouth and referral marketing. Turn your existing happy customers into motivated brand ambassadors so you can leverage their network and expand your reach in minutes.
Viral Loops Review: Pros and Cons
- No advanced tech knowledge is needed. You don’t need any web design or coding knowledge to use this tool, which makes it excellent for newbies and non-technical teams.
- Monitoring and editing a campaign requires little effort. Reviewing and adjusting the metrics for each campaign is incredibly simple and requires just a few quick clicks for changes.
- Campaign templates make for no-stress launches. Since you don’t have to start each campaign from scratch, it can take just a few minutes to get up and running. You can quickly get a campaign ready for launch and promotion.
- Excellent and responsive customer support. If there’s ever an issue that requires customer support’s involvement, you’ll be met with efficient, knowledgeable employees to work on a resolution.
- No anti-fraud algorithm. Other referral tools have an anti-fraud algorithm that scans participant information for fraudulent activity, which helps maintain truer “real numbers” regarding campaign growth.
- No free version outside of free trial. Once your free trial is up, so is your only free-use option for Viral Loops. If you’d like to use this tool, even at its most basic features, you’ll need to have a paid subscription. Luckily, for a limited time,
WORST PLATFORM IMAGINABLE
Viral-Loops does not generate real leads. In fact, most of the time, it doesn’t generate any leads at all. The ones is does generate are fake/bots. There is no way to cancel on their website. When you try by reaching out to them directly, they offer you a free month (of worthless garbage) and charge you anyway!
Viral Loops is an all-in-one referral marketing platform to create viral word-of-mouth campaigns. Using it is straightforward: choose which type of referral system you want to create, and then use the platform to design a matching campaign. Viral Loops can help you launch a product, grow your email list, decrease customer acquisition costs, and retain your customers by turning them into brand ambassadors.
Viral Loops is a template-based viral and referral marketing platform. You may be wondering why is it template-based. Well, it is because this platform takes great pride in creating templates that are inspired by perfect referral programs that are created by successful companies.
Viral Loops Reviews
You can use Viral Loops to run online competitions, product launches, and reward campaigns. The platform has user-friendly templates that you can easily edit to run your own campaign. These templates are based around successful campaigns run by companies like Mailchimp, Airbnb, and Dropbox. Viral Loops has third party software integrations with platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook, Slack, and more. The platform is popular with marketers and startups.