Wishpond Appsumo: Wishpond is a lead generation and automation platform to build your audience and grow your business. It will convert more customers with marketing campaigns. If the idea of building a landing page from scratch scares you then you are going to love Wishpond.
Wishpond intuitive drag and drop builder helps you create and test professionally. And also responsive landing pages in minutes with zero coding skills. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or have no idea what you want.
You can also create custom welcome mats, opt-in bars, and slide-in pop-ups—and trigger exactly when they appear for optimal conversion. Experiment with different content and promos to see which performs best, thanks to Wishpond’s A/B testing capabilities.
Run social media contests and promotions to build followers, boost engagement, and drive site traffic. You want to grow your community and your followers want free stuff. It’s a win-win.
Read About: Click here to buy Cookies Yes
Wishpond integrates with the digital marketing and analytics tools you already use to run your business. Link to hundreds of apps—from live chat to project management, CRM to web forms. Wishpond makes it easy to connect your campaigns with the tools you love.
- It’s a fairly basic landing page builder and offers fewer customization options than e.g. Kickofflabs but that may improve over time.
- Customer service is non-existent. I have sent multiple messages via the chat function and a separate email over the past month – no response to date. I understand that waiting times may be extended because of the pandemic but this is pushing it.
- Not terribly intuitive e.g. I have no idea how to switch to the new editor for my existing page and there are no FAQs detailing it either.
- Good value for what you pay.
- Their new drag and drop editor is quite smooth and should make things easier.
- Fewer customization options but they set clear boundaries in their page design which will prevent a lot of design mistakes.