WOL vs MCI: WOL will lock horns against Manchester City in Premier League on Saturday, 17 September 2022 at 17:00 PM IST
Wolverhampton forward Raul Jimenez hasn’t recovered from a groin injury and won’t be available to play against Manchester City on Saturday.
The Mexico international has been slowed by injuries this season though he was included Thursday in his national team’s squad for World Cup warm-up matches this month in California.
The 31-year-old Jimenez was ruled out of Wolves’ last game — a 1-0 win over Southampton on September 3 — just before kickoff because he felt a pain in his groin while warming up. He had also sustained a knee injury in the preseason.
“Raul is still not available and is still not working with the team,” Wolves manager Bruno Lage said Friday ahead of City’s visit to Molineux.
WOL vs MCI Weather Report
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
WOL vs MCI Team News
- Jose Sa will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Nelson Semedo will be the Defender of his team.
- Matheus Luiz Nunes will be the Mid-Fielder
Manchester City (MCI) Team Updates
- Ederson Moraes will probably do the Goal Keeping for his team
- Joao Cancelo will be the Defender of his team.
- Ilkay Gundogan will be the Mid-Fielder