YOR vs HAM: Yorkshire will take on Hampshire in English Domestic One-Day Cup on Tuesday, 23 August 2022 at 15:30 PM IST.
YOR vs HAM Pitch Report:
The North Marine Road Ground, Scarborough pitch is a level surface. The team that wins the toss will bat first. In the early overs, the pacers will have an advantage on this pitch. Overall, it’s a good pitch for batters, with the average total score being 204. We can anticipate a tense match between both teams.
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there are no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
YOR vs HAM Team News
Yorkshire (YOR) Team Updates
- Yorkshire won their previous match against Derbyshire by 1 wicket and it was a low-scoring thriller where they were chasing a below-par total of 110 runs.
- Will Fraine and Harry Duke will probably open the inning.
- Finlay Bean will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- George Hill and Jonathan Tattersall will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jonathan Tattersall will lead the Yorkshire as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Finlay Bean will do the Wicket Keeping for Yorkshire.
- Jack Shutt will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Matthew Waite and Ben Coad will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Matthew Waite is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ben Coad was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
Hampshire (HAM) Team Updates
- Hampshire won their previous match against Essex by 3 wickets.
- Nick Gubbins and Ben Brown will probably open the inning.
- Tom Prest will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Prest was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Aneurin Donald and Fletcher Middleton will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nick Gubbins will lead the Hampshire as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ben Brown will do the Wicket Keeping for Hampshire.
- Scott Currie and Jack Campbell will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Scott Currie is having topmost fantasy points in this series.