ZIM-U19 vs SCO-U19: Zimbabwe Under-19s and Scotland Under-19s will meet in the last league game of the on-going ICC U19 World Cup 2020. After losing their first games both the sides have been relegated to the Plate group of the World Cup now. While Zimbabwe colts put up a good fight against Pakistan in the last game only to lose by 38 runs while chasing 295, Scotland got a hammering in both their games. They lost both of their respective games against Bangladesh and Pakistan by 7 wickets.
Zimbabwe U19 vs Scotland U19 Team News
Zimbabwe U19 Team News
- Wesley Madhevere and Emmanuel Bawa will open the Zimbabwe U19 batting.
- Milton Shumba and Dion Myers will form the core of the batting line-up.
- Sakhumuzi Ndlela and Tadiwanashe Nyangani will lead the bowling attack.
Scotland U19 Team News
- Skipper Angus Guy alongside Ben Davidson, Tom Mackintosh, Jasper Davidson, and Syed Shah will form the batting order for Scotland U19.
- will be the key all-rounder on the Scottish side.
- Sean Fischer-Keogh and Charlie Peet will lead the bowling attack for Scotland U19.
Zimbabwe U19 vs Scotland U19 Playing11
Wesley Madhevere, Emmanuel Bawa, Milton Shumba, Dion Myers (C), Tadiwanashe Marumani, Taurayi Tugwete, Luke Oldknow, Sakhumuzi Ndlela, Dane Scadendorf (WK), Dylan Grant, and Tadiwanashe Nyangani.
SCO -U19 Playing11
Angus Guy (C), Ben Davidson, Tomas Mackintosh (WK), Jasper Davidson, Syed (Uzzair) Shah, Daniel Cairns, Kess Sajjad, Lyle Robertson, Charlie Peet, Jamie Cairns, and Sean Fischer-Keogh.
Zimbabwe U19 vs Scotland U19 Squads:
Zimbabwe U19 Squad:
Wesley Madhevere, Emmanuel Bawa, Milton Shumba, Dion Myers (C), Tadiwanashe Marumani, Taurayi Tugwete, Luke Oldknow, Sakhumuzi Ndlela, Dane Schadendorf, Dylan Grant, Tadiwanashe Nyangani, Samuel Ruwisi, Gareth Chirawu, Ahomed Rameez Ebrahim, and Privilege Chesa.
Scotland U19 Squad:
Angus Guy (C), Tomas Mackintosh, Callum Grant, Daniel Cairns, D Mackay-Champion, Euan McBeth, Jamie Cairns, Jasper Davidson, Kess Sajjad, Liam Naylor, Rory Hanley, Syed Shah, Ben Davidson, Charlie Peet, and Sean Fischer-Keogh.