After the announcement of Zomato IPO, all investors are watching out for the share allotment which is expected to be finalised on July 22 by the company as per schedule in the prospectus. After the Issue closed on July 16,2021, the finalisation of Basis of Allotment is on this week Thursday. The stock market is shut on Wednesday on account of Bakri Id.
Zomato IPO share allotment and application status
And coming to the Zomato IPO Share allotment, application status all you need to know is here. The Share allotment can be checked on the website of BSE or IPO registrar.
On BSE website,an investor first need to
- select “equity ” as issue type
- “Zomato Limited” as issue name
- enter “application number and PAN number”
- click on “search” to know the status.
When you check on IPO registrar
- select “Zomato Limited – IPO”
- enter “PAN number or Application number”
- click on “Submit” for the allotment status.
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment
After the finalisation of Allotment on July 22,equity shares for the eligible investors will be directly credited to their demat account by July 26. Trading of those shares will commence from July 27,2021. And ineligible investors will get their money back into their accounts on July 23.
Reason Why some didn’t get Zomato IPO
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process or completely through a lottery.
- Application got rejected due to mismatch or incomplete information.
- Issue price is higher than the bid price.
So investors get ready for food delivery giant Zomato IPO. Also if you want to know more about the Zomato IPO process please click on