Zooc Review: Some things you just need to see to understand, whether it’s a new app feature or the reason people think you’re mad during weekly Zoom calls.When it comes to providing contextual feedback on a video or graphic, you don’t want to play back-and-forth comment charades.
Zooc supports seven types of content: video, audio, PDF, image, text, whiteboard, and website.That means you can use screen recordings, YouTube videos, MP3s, and more to easily discuss with your team.Because Zooc is available on desktop, tablet, and mobile, you can always record a voice or video clip for easy commenting on content, or go old-school with simple text.
- Connect with your team via text, voice, and screen recording on any type of content, asynchronously
- Provide video feedback on any web app comment box like Figma, InVision, Google Docs, GitHub and more
- Alternative to: Marker.io
Zooc on desktop, tablet, and mobile to easily record voice or video clip
You can manage multiple projects, and each project can have its own workspaces with customizable workflows for quick organization.The canvas conversations can also be assigned to team members or tagged for filtering.
Communicating with your team is as easy as pasting a screenshot to the dashboard and clicking anywhere on the image to start the conversation.Videos can be recorded within Zooc or hosted on another platform like YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitch, and many more.
- Feedback on live websites
- Feedback on design files
- Whiteboard for brainstorming
- Share a canvas with teammates
- Label a canvas for better searching
- Unlimited file uploads to a chat window
- Unlimited number of canvases
- Share a canvas with public users
- Jira and Trello integrations
- Slack App
You can even do a screen recording and pinpoint each second that includes a task for completion.These pinpoints are displayed on the timeline and open a subthread for discussions, which can be resolved when the task is completed.
The Google Chrome extension brings all the awesome commenting features of Zooc to your web applications, too.
Provide rich feedback by adding a voice recording, webcam video, or screen recording to any comment box.Now you can include design tips on Figma, InVision, Google Docs, and even GitHub. Plus, with the Slack integration you can send rich content clips to any channel or contact so you never miss a beat.