Cryptocurrency trading has become a popular way to earn money by purchasing and selling digital assets. Trading is divided into many different strategies. The most common trading methods are the following:
- Scalping – when you buy and sell crypto within a few minutes, generating income from the slightest price fluctuations.
- Intraday – when the trade is opened and closed within 24 hours.
- Swing – trades may last from a few days to a few weeks.
- Position – the long-term investment that takes a few weeks to several months.
Where to practice all these trading methods? The answer is a cryptocurrency exchange. One of the brightest and the largest crypto exchange in Europe is WhiteBIT.
How to Buy Crypto on WhiteBIT?
WhiteBIT is one of the most popular and credible platforms for crypto trading in Europe. It has over two million registered clients and keeps expanding its user base, adding new products to its trading options and making traders’ work more accessible on the platform. For example, just recently, WhiteBIT released its own cryptocurrency, the utility token WBT, which serves as:
- Investment option
- Trading option
- Staking token
- The ticket to additional products and earning options on WhiteBIT
- Delivers discounts and zero fees on trading.
We could see it in the example of the Binance exchange – when a platform expands its functions and user base, one adds tokens to draw even more users and benefits for them. Thus, the WBT token helps develop and grow the WhiteBIT exchange.
Since WhiteBIT is a centralized crypto platform, it allows buying digital assets with fiat currencies. This option is only available to registered WhiteBIT clients who passed the KYC verification because it would be impossible to attach bank cards to unverified profiles. Here are simple steps on how to buy crypto with real money in WhiteBIT:
- Register an account if you don’t have it yet
- Pass KYC (on WhiteBIT, it takes a couple of days)
- Add your card
- Move funds to the account (pick from supported fiat currencies such as dollars, pounds, and euros)
- Select the trading calculator and enter the data for your deal: assets you wish to buy and fiat money you got.
- Pay the fee and receive crypto in a matter of seconds.
Learn more about crypto trading on the WhiteBIT blog – the resource with numerous articles and guides on crypto topics.