How to Buy Digital Gold Online: Digital gold is gold that can be purchased online. The equivalent value of physical gold is stored by the seller in a safe vault on behalf of the investor. Investors can buy digital gold by opening an account through the refiner directly. They can also open accounts on a partner platform to buy digital gold.
Today’s Gold Price Live Update
How to buy gold via Google Pay?
1. Open the Google Pay app and click on the ‘New’ option.
2. Type ‘Gold Locker’ in the search bar and then search for it.
3. Then click on the Gold Locker option and then on ‘Buy’. Now the current market price of gold (including tax) will appear. Since the price of gold can change throughout the day, once you decide that you want to buy gold and start buying it, the specified price will be ‘locked’ for 5 minutes.
4. Enter the amount of gold you want to buy in the INR. There is no limit to the total value of the gold you can buy. However, you can only buy gold for Rs 50,000 in one day.
5. After clicking the checkmark, select your preferred payment method in the window that appears on the screen.
6. Then click on ‘Continue’ to pay. Gold will appear in your locker within minutes after the transaction is confirmed. Please note that you will not be able to cancel your gold purchase after the specific transaction has been processed. However, you can resell it at the current market price.
How to buy gold via BDM?
1. Open the BDM app on your mobile and go to the ‘All Services’ section.
2. Type ‘Gold’ in the search bar and then search.
3. Then select one of the options to buy gold for the amount or buy gold in grams, enter the required amount and click on ‘Proceed’.
4. Pay with BDM Wallet, UPI, Net Banking, Debit, or Credit Card to complete the process of purchasing Digital Gold, and that’s it!