The era of digitalization made our lives much easier. You can buy anything you want with the click of a mouse: whether it is groceries, clothes or a computer. The same applies to lottery tickets. There is no need to stand in long lines anymore to buy them! But what online platforms should you use in order to purchase lotteries? What types of lotteries do these platforms have? You are about to figure it all out from this article.
- The Lotter. This website has more than 52 lottery options for every taste. More than 4 million players are involved in the lottery with this platform and more than 90 million USD were paid out to the winners. The Lotter’s developers launched an app that is available both on Android and IOS. There are multiple payment methods offered for users’ convenience.
- Lotto Asian. This lottery platform is known for its affordability. They charge extremely low entry fees and give big discounts to the most loyal and frequent users. 24/7 customer support will be happy to answer all your questions and solve all the related issues. With Lotto Agent, you will not need to worry about the security of the financial transactions you make as all the PCI security measures are followed.
- Lotto6. With this Indian lottery platform, you will not only get to play regular 4-digit or 5-digit lotteries but Powerball and EuroMillions as well. The ticket prices are a bit higher than on the other websites. But it is all because if you win the prize you will not need to pay any commission. There is also a quick tutorial on the website on how to play lotteries with LottoSmile.
- MultiLotto. MultiLotto doesn’t only offer more than 60 lotteries, but online casino games too! You may find virtual scratch cards, lotteries, and other gambling activities there. The website supports 16 languages and is extremely simple to use. The main advantage of this platform is that in case you win your prize is transferred directly to your bank account.
- LottoLand. It is a bit different from traditional lotteries. It looks more like a betting platform. Instead of picking a set of digits to play with you bet on the outcome of the official draw (not the game itself). You may feel completely safe when using this service as LottoLand is constantly monitored by authorized gambling commissions.
- WinTrillions. There are 32 payment methods available (including Bitcoin). Also, you can get your prize deposited directly into the bank account. The platform doesn’t take any commission and gives an opportunity to get a refund.
Shopping for the lottery tickets online is effortless! All you need to do is visit one of the above-mentioned websites (or any other ones that you consider to be reliable) and you are good to go. The biggest benefit of participating in online lotteries is that you can do it at any place and at any time: on your way to work, while sitting on a couch watching Netflix or while having dinner. If you are new to this activity, don’t miss out on a chance to give it a try. It is definitely worth it!