Prestigious universities across the world have attracted a great deal of attention as a result of the high quality of education they provide and the unique atmosphere they create for students. The best universities outside of the United States and Europe provide students with valuable practical skills and opportunities for personal growth. However, universities in Europe and the United States are also known for their competitive admissions processes, in which admissions committees consider an applicant’s personality, skills, and aspirations in addition to their academic credentials.
Many schools and universities require applicants for admission to perform additional work before they may be considered. The ultimate rating is determined by the total number of points earned. Regularly, at schools of philology, journalism, literature, and so on. You must submit an essay to be considered for admission. This is a difficult undertaking for those who have no prior experience, and as a consequence, many people opt to seek the assistance of specialists. Hiring a professional to write your admissions essay is the most effective strategy to ensure a high mark on your application. You might be able to find a well-versed author on the online essay writing service
5 MAIN RULES OF A GOOD ESSAY
Your essay will be the most memorable and distinguishing feature of your application, so make it stand out. Consequently, it’s vital to approach the process of writing a motivating essay with excitement and an understanding of what is expected of you. A well-written motivational essay exposes a person’s talents, education, upbringing, literacy, and objectives.
- Search for interesting examples/topics from life.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term “essay,” it refers to a little piece of writing that acts as an introduction to your narrative. It should be no more than a page or two in length. For the time being, concentrate on obtaining relevant material and real-life examples that you may use in your speech.
2. Developing a list of topics
The committee is interested in topics that are not obvious, such as travel, sports, and parenthood. Make your essay stand out from the others by including tales that are intriguing to you. Do not rely on flimsy assumptions; instead, go deeper and evaluate the most important considerations. This style of essay is certain to grab your interest and get you to pause and think. Because the commission comprises non-specialists in the fields of chemistry and physics, it is preferable not to utilize technical jargon while communicating with them.
- Does the essay reflect your personality?
- Is the central theme significant?
- Are there real-life examples?
3. Introduction and story
Any essay that isn’t written in its entirety at once needs a starting point. Consider how you can differentiate it from the competition and how you may improve it in the future. Sharing your concerns and experiences in the introduction is an excellent method to get started on writing your story.
If you’re telling a story about the war, you may include that you’re scared of the sound of firearms and how you overcame this fear, as well as why you eventually decided to become a dentist. Make no apprehensions about expressing your feelings and use new terminology, but refrain from going overboard with the levity: Admissions committees are unlikely to award it a good ranking, and it is difficult to find qualified candidates to work for it.
A few rules:
- The introduction should be small;
- Use vivid words, and grammatical structures;
- Reflect on growth, changes, and difficulties you have overcome;
- Give clear examples;
- Come up with a compelling conclusion.
Reading the essay multiple times, checking for errors and logical problems, and soliciting aid from friends, family members, and a tutor are all vital steps in completing the assignment.
5. How to perfect an essay
Your essay should be free of spelling and grammatical problems! Read it from beginning to end so that you can concentrate on the misspellings. Note:
- Please do not write an essay that is longer than the recommended length. If the essay is 500 words in length, do not write more than 510-520 words in total (including the title).
- Everything ingenious is straightforward, and this is true when it comes to writing an essay. Choose basic themes that you are familiar with, rather than attempting to demonstrate your best side by selecting complicated questions that are tough to comprehend.
- Avoid using clichés since they imply that you cannot articulate your views on your own.
- If you use a big number of quotations, it will appear that you do not have a unique point of view.
- Don’t seek assistance from other sources. Admission committee members are extremely knowledgeable and will easily identify the forgery.
- Examine examples of essays written by candidates to prestigious colleges – they will assist you in navigating the application process.
The proper use of sources is crucial if your essay demands a significant amount of factual information to be included. Don’t rush into copying the material from Wikipedia without first considering your options. This material can only be found in the links section of the website. The best places to explore scientific information are peer-reviewed publications and original research papers, which are both available online. Always be cautious of the information in this scenario, as most of the material was written decades or centuries ago and may no longer be relevant, and scientific studies may be undertaken to promote a certain concept rather than to seek the truth, leading to a loss of impartiality.
It is advised that you begin preparing for writing an essay far before you write it, as well as for joining a university, several months in advance. With just 1-2 years remaining, it is preferable not to waste time and concentrate on learning the language effectively: read books, improve your vocabulary, study with a native instructor, and travel to a foreign country to learn the language. You will gain vital practical skills as a result of your study abroad experience, such as the ability to confidently speak English, listen attentively to speech, understand what academic English is, and get acquainted with a different foreign academic environment.