When you write an essay, all you can think about is how to cope with thoughts in your head and turn your ideas into words on paper. You are focused on the process more than the result. However, when it comes to essay editing, it is the stage when you start concentrating on the reader and their needs. Editing is important because it makes the text more attractive to the reader. Thus, editing increases the readability and chances that your main idea will be understood correctly.
Editing is a complex process, which includes a lot of procedures like punctuation mistakes correction, getting rid of slang expressions, ensuring the logical connection between paragraphs, etc. So, it is fair not to call essay editing an easy task. Moreover, when you want to advance your text significantly, some editing experience and skills are required. Though, if you feel that you are not prepared enough to provide quality editing, you can always turn to the best essay editing service EssayEdge for help.
Professional Essay Editing Service by EssayEdge
More than 20 years of experience, the professionalism of the team, and a wide choice of services make EssayEdge one of the most attractive editing services on the market.
Professional editing help by EssayEdge offers such benefits as:
- High-quality editing provided by qualified editors (native speakers)
- Wide range of services (essay editing includes proofreading of various essay types like graduate, college, MBA, etc.)
- Work speed (text delivery within 24-48 hours)
- Possibility to choose a tariff (Proofreading, Standard, All in one, and Premier)
- Complete data protection
- Stable customer support available 24/7
The main advantage of the professional essay editing service is that it allows you to save time and effort. Inasmuch as the editing process is multi-step. It requires concentration and attention. However, with EssayEdge all you need to do is to place your order on the website. All the rest will be done by professional editors.
How to Edit an Essay Yourself
Is it possible to assure professional editing for your essay for free? Absolutely, if you follow an editing plan used by qualified editors.
An editing plan helps not to miss a thing while you proofread your essay. The most optimal version of the plan should include such items as:
- Check the writing style. Academic essays should be written in a formal style, which means you have to avoid slang expressions and cuts.
- Make sure that the text is logically structured. Read the text completely and determine if the main idea of the essay is clear. Do not cut off thoughts unfinished.
- Correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Reread each sentence several times. Reading aloud always helps. Use special online checkers to detect mistakes you have missed.
- Format the text according to the technical requirements. Every academic essay has its own standard pattern. Take into account all technical requirements such as text size and font, page margins, word count, indents, file format, and others.
Following the plan, you can provide editing no worse than what professionals offer.