Playing casino games is one of the favoured pastimes worldwide. Online casinos are now available to players across the globe. These platforms offer thousands of players’ favourite casino games and make playing casino games easy.
One of the most versatile casino games is slots. You can find them at almost any gaming platform, including the best online casino India offers. We understand the love players hold for slot games and, as such, decided to draw up a detailed guide on how to play online slots.
What Are Online Slots?
While slots use RNG to determine their game results, and there’s no guaranteed to win strategy, there are still some factors you need to understand to properly play slots and have the best chance at winning.
Reels and Symbols
Reels refer to the vertical lines with symbols you spin to land a winning combo. Symbols determine whether you win by landing them in the right combination. Symbols have different functions, from multiplying your bet to scatter symbols triggering bonus features. Wilds are symbols that can stand in for any other symbol except the scatter.
Bets and Paylines
Paylines refer to the specific combinations on reels symbols must land in to result in a win. Paylines are unique to each slot and can either be fixed or adjustable. Your bet per line is multiplied by how many active paylines you have, creating your total bet.
Paytables and Bonus Features
Paytables refer to the information table showing you all the relevant details on the slot. This information includes how much symbols payout, the bonus features, payline combinations and the slot’s RTP. It’ll also explain the bonus features that can be triggered, like free spins, minigames and more.
RTP and Volatility
RTP refers to the theoretical return to player percentage tested over billions of spins, and the higher it is, the better. This percentage shows the theoretical return you get when playing a slot, but it doesn’t guarantee that return. Volatility refers to how often you land wins. Low volatility means you land often wins but small amounts, while high volatility means you land wins less frequently, but it’s more significant amounts.
How to Play
While all slots have unique gameplay and bonus features, there are common steps you can follow to play all online slots.
- Choose your online slot, looking at their RTP, volatility and bonus features.
- Alter your bet per line amount and ensure your bankroll can accommodate it.
- Ensure all paylines are active as deactivated paylines result in unnecessarily losing money.
- Ensure you read the paytable to understand better what’s happening on your screen.
- Click spin to start playing your chosen slot, with autospin or turbo spin options sometimes available.
- Land three or more Scatters to trigger any bonus features, with slots sometimes offering multiple features.
- Any winnings automatically become part of your player balance, which you can withdraw if all bonus terms are completed.
Start Spinning Reels Today
Slots are some of the most straightforward casino games, and playing slot games isn’t rocket science. New and experienced players can find slots suitable to their tastes, ranging in theme, bonus features and gameplay. Slot games offer something new and fun each time, so find a slot you enjoy and start spinning some reels.