Microsoft Certification is an essential step for students looking to start or further their careers in technology. Earning Microsoft Certifications can help students differentiate themselves from other candidates and show employers that they have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the field.
- Microsoft Certifications are available in a variety of areas, such as:
- Benefits of Microsoft Certification for Students:
- What is the cost of Microsoft Certification?
- How can I prepare for Microsoft Certification?
- What are the best Microsoft Certification Online Courses?
- Jobs Offered to a Microsoft Certified Professional
- Scope of Microsoft Certification for Students
- Certification can also help you:
Microsoft Certifications are available in a variety of areas, such as:
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Data Engineering and Analytics
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Office 365
- Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Productivity Solutions
- Server Infrastructure
- Functional Consultant
To earn a Microsoft certified professional, students must pass one or more exams. The exams are designed for testing the skills and knowledge that students have learned in their courses. Exams can be challenging, but with adequate preparation, students can succeed.
Benefits of Microsoft Certification for Students:
Shows employers that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in the field-
- Helps you differentiate yourself from other candidates.
- Provides you with a credential that is globally recognized and respected.
- It can help you gain an edge in the job market.
- Boosts your confidence and enables you to stand out from the competition.
Microsoft Certifications are an essential step for students looking to start or further their careers in technology. Students can differentiate themselves from other candidates. They can show employers that they possess the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the field. The exams are designed to test the skills and knowledge that students have learned in Microsoft Certification Courses.
What is the cost of Microsoft Certification?
Microsoft online courses are an essential step for students looking to start or further their careers in technology. The cost of Microsoft Certification varies depending on the exam. The exams can range in price from $125 to $165. However, there are often discounts available for students.
How can I prepare for Microsoft Certification?
There are many ways that students can prepare for Microsoft Certification exams. One of the best ways is to take a course designed to help students pass the exam. There are organization that offers Microsoft certification training designed to help students learn the skills and knowledge required to pass the exams. There are several other resources available too, such as practice tests, e-books, and video tutorials.
What are the best Microsoft Certification Online Courses?
Microsoft Certifications are an essential step for students looking to start or further their careers in technology. Many great Microsoft Certification courses are available online. Some of the best practices include:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Security and Infrastructure
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Azure Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Azure Administrator
These courses are designed to help students learn the skills and knowledge required to pass the exams. In addition, these courses offer hands-on training that will help students prepare for real-world challenges.
Jobs Offered to a Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Certifications are an essential step for students looking to start or further their careers in technology. A Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is a skilled individual who has passed one or more certification exams offered by Microsoft. MCPs are in high demand and can find jobs in many different industries. Some of the jobs that are available to MCPs include:
- Systems Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Engineer (Cloud Computing and Cloud Security)
- IT Manager
Scope of Microsoft Certification for Students
Microsoft Certification is an internationally recognized validation of Microsoft technology skills and knowledge. It provides a desktop reference for professionals and a springboard to furthering your education and career. Microsoft Certification helps you acquire the skills needed to succeed in today’s business world.
Certification tests are rigorous and challenging, but they are also based on real-world job scenarios. They measure your ability to apply the skills you’ve learned in the classroom to solve problems and complete tasks. Earning a Microsoft Certification can help validate your skills and differentiate you from other candidates when applying for jobs.
Microsoft Certification can be earned at three levels: Associate, Professional, and Expert. In addition, most certifications require passing one or more exams. Exams may be taken at authorized Prometric testing centres or home using a Pearson VUE exam delivery system.
Microsoft Certification exams are available in more than 100 countries worldwide. They cover a wide range of topics, like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, SharePoint Server 2016, Exchange Server 2016, Lync Server 2013, Skype for Business 2015, and Dynamics CRM 2015.
Certification can also help you:
- Stand out from the competition
- Get promoted more quickly
- Obtain a higher salary
- Increase your earning potential
- Demonstrate your commitment to professionalism and continued learning
The benefits of Microsoft Certification are clear. The average salary for certified professionals is $16,000 higher than those without a diploma. And that’s just one measure of the benefits.
Hope you have a better idea of the scope Microsoft Certifications offers for students and an overview of the certifications itself.