There are many ways to make Banana Bread. If you would expect it a traditional rectangular loaf, then you need to read the recipe first. Making a circular Banana Bread is not a lengthy process as its very simple and you need passion for trying new stuff before going in to the kitchen.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree Celsius.
- Brush melted butter in your frying pan.
- In a mixer, beat butter and 1.5 cup of sugar until creamy.
- Add 4 eggs in to it and beat slowly and tun off the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Then add the 4 sliced bananas and continue mixing.
- Now add dry ingredients such as 1.5 cup of All-purpose flour/maida ,1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of salt and continue mixing until the batter is evenly mixed without lumps.
- Pour the batter into the oven pan to fill half way and Keep the pan inside the pre heated oven for 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven. Cut thin sliced bananas and dip the pieces in cinnamon and sugar mixed syrup and arrange it in neat circles.
- Continue baking for 30 minutes.
- Finally, brush with melted butter for the shiny appearance.
Tips:For the best outcome of Banana Bread, you need to use Riped Bananas.
Now Enjoy the circular banana bread with your family and friends!!!